- Do you experience pain when walking?
- Do you wish you could walk a 5K?
- Do you hurt while going up or down stairs?‘
- Do you have knee, hip, or ankle pain?
- Do you dream of a lovely hike but are afraid of pain or falling?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above then this workshop may be for you.
Walking is near and dear to me as it’s something I’ve been doing for a long time. From walking with my sister to grade school as a kindergartner, to the present where I’m walking with my grandson to the local park.
Through the miles of walking and my years of exploring efficient, pleasurable movement with the Feldenkrais Method, I’ve gained insights into what ideal walking looks and feels like.
In my upcoming workshop ‘Pleasurable Walking – tips and tools for a lifetime’ we’ll explore how it is we walk and different ways of looking at how we can walk in the quest of working towards the ideal for each individual in the workshop.
Benefits you’ll receive from attending the Pleasurable walking workshop:
- Less Pain
- Increased Confidence
- Increased awareness
- Better tools for a better life
- Better understanding of what ideal walking can be like
Pleasurable Walking – tips and tools for a lifetime – $99
Saturday September 16th, 2017
1:00pm – 5:00pm
The workshop will be held at: BendNMoves —- 3270 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116